Cypress Falls Pet Resort & Spa is a 17,000+ square foot resort on 4 acres with a wide variety of amenities, and our location provides easy access to and from major thoroughfares in Northwest Harris County.
- Easy access to and from major thoroughfares in Northwest Harris County
- 17,000+ square foot resort on 4 acres with separate walking park and individual play areas for exercise and fun activities
- We provide boarding for both dogs and cats, grooming, doggie day care and training
- Spacious rooms and suites with fans, TVs, beds, ceiling fans and toys. Comfort for our guests will never be compromised. We have installed a backup generator system in the event of loss of power
- Our rates are all inclusive of play time, special treats from our bakery, yappy hour, and a walk in our trails-of-tails walking park. If day care is desired, a discounted rate will be added
- We offer a pet transportation service within 10 miles of the resort
- State of the art security system; All boarder's activities are monitored 24/7
- Segregated infirmary in the unfortunate event of illness. A local vet is located just minutes from the resort in case of an emergency
- The Serenity suites are exclusively for elderly or pets that need special attention
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 7AM to 7PM
Saturday 8AM to 4PM
Sunday Noon to 5PM
Closed major holidays for drop off or pick up.
Check-in Time: Guests are welcome to check in at any time during our normal business hours.
Check-out Time: Guests may check out at any time during our normal business hours. If check-out time on Monday - Saturday is before 1:00PM, there is no charge for that day. If check-out time on Sunday is before 2:00PM, there is no charge for that day.
Medical Emergencies: Upon check-in we will ask for your veterinarian contact in the event of a medical emergency. If transport to your vet is not practical, we will take your pet to a nearby veterinarian located less than one mile from the facility or to the nearest emergency clinic.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
All employees must possess keen observation, inexhaustible patience, understanding of animals, orderliness and the capacity for hard work.
The composite of the ideal kennel aide is an intelligent, highly observant and industrious animal lover who is never sick, always punctual and works mainly for the love of animals.