- Doggy Day Care is for happy, healthy dogs that are neutered or spayed. Doggy Day Care is not recommended for dogs that have medical conditions such
as diabetes, seizures, heart murmurs, or any other medical condition that may be aggravated by excitement or rough play. CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT
assumes no responsibility for the aggravation of any medical disorders caused by your dog's participation in Doggy Day Care.
- Doggy Day Care is also not for dogs that have temperament problems such as aggression or extreme shyness with either dogs or people. If your dog is
found to exhibit any of these behaviors, they will be removed from Doggy Day Care and you will receive a note with an explanation as to why your dog
was removed. CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT has a no tolerance policy. The daily fee will not be refunded for this day of Doggy Day Care or boarding.
- All pet(s) must be up-to-date on all vaccines, including bordetella, rabies, and DHPP. Official updated vaccination records must be provided prior
to entry into daycare.
- If any pet is found to have fleas and/or ticks at check-in time, CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT will treat the pet as we deem necessary and owner will be
responsible for the cost of such treatment incurred.
- Owner agrees and understands that there are inherent risks of illness or injury when dealing with animals and humans in a group setting. Such risks
include, but are not limited to: problems associated with rough play such as bite wounds and scratches, Canine Cough, or other illness. Owner
understands and agrees that under no circumstances shall CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT be responsible for illness or injury to pet(s) participating in
Doggy Day Care.
- All charges incurred by the Owner under this agreement shall be due and payable in full upon pick up of the pet(s). Owner agrees that the pet(s)
shall not leave CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT until such time as all charges incurred by the Owner have been paid in full.
DAYS AND HOURS: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Half day retreat is 7 a.m. to noon or 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: Puppies as young as 4 months of age are welcome to join our puppy day care group provided our temperament test
determines they are emotionally ready to join the group. All puppies must be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age and must be current on all
EMERGENCY: In the event of an emergency, CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT will first attempt to contact the owner, followed by an attempt to
contact the veterinarian listed above. If these attempts are unsuccessful, staff will contact emergency veterinarian of CYPRESS FALLS PET RESORT.
I have read, understand, and agree to all provisions of this agreement.